Well it took me hours to separate all the old clamps, joiners, ag pipe and dripper hose. I relayed it out and joined it up and it only does about half of the vegie beds. Off to the shop to get more to do the rest. A friend came around and I put her to work as well. I’ve done about quarter of it, I’m still thinking about the best way to handle all my fruit trees in pots, but I did find this nifty little device at my local bunnings
You fill the stem with soil or sand and then stake it into the soil and up end a bottle (2 liter seems to be the biggest that will fit) full of water into it. It slowly leaks into the soil, watering the plants. I think the theory behind them is for use for when your on holidays but unless you have some one coming into fill them up every couple of days I dno’t think they would work because they drain in about 1 hour or less. However it is quicker to fill them up and plonk them in if you do have some one watering your garden while your away. Also It’s a lot eaiser on my wrists than the watering can until I come up with how to attach them to the dripper system.
I will upload some pictures of the layout of the dripper system when I finish put it all together but before I bury it under the mulch layer. Stay Tuned!